Here is a list of our most asked questions. If you do not find the answer to the question you are looking for please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q) Do you ship to the United States or Internationally?
- A) At this time we currently ship to Canada and the United States only.
- Q) If I make a purchase, is it a final sale?
- A) We offer a return on merchandise if you notify us by phone (905)-923-3977 or email (email@example.com) within 24 hours of receipt of the product. When you notify us we will give you a Return Authorization Number and this number must be included with the returned item or no refund will be given. All shippings charges are the responsibility of the buyer. For U.S returns all shipping charges and any other associated fees are the responsibility of the buyer. Unfortunately for health reasons all necklace sets that include earrings and earrings are a final sale.
- Q) Do you accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover?
- A) We are set up to accept payment through Paypal and Paypal accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover as well as Paypal payment options.
- Q) Is it safe and secure to place an order online on your website?
- A) Yes, when you place an order online, your order is placed through Shopify's secure ordering system with SSL security so all of your information is securely sent. Paypal then processes the transaction and your information is protected by SSL security with an encryption key length of 168 bits ( the highest commercially available).
- Q) Why do you ship via Canada Post and UPS?
- A) We have had some customers who need their parcel in a fast time frame. So no we offer UPS shipping with UPS Standard, UPS Expedited and UPS Express shipping service. However, Canada Post still remains our most economical shipping method.